Business is changing rapidly, with organizations and organization leaders being acutely aware of costs and the need for them to be constantly pursuing available, effective, cost containment alternatives. Indeed, Boards are finding that they are under closer scrutiny than ever before.
Of particular interest is the focus that is now being put on the private sector for better management and additional accountability, which they regard as providing one of the most interesting challenges in terms of future growth and development. Seemingly, there are increasingly more requirements for technically skilled contractors with a “can do” attitude and the right mix of experience and knowledge.
Interim Executive Management is the engagement of a seasoned executive for a defined period, enabling you to implement change, and fill unexpected gaps in a company, organization or project with the human resource(s) needed to solve your short-term human business needs.
Interim Executive Management can be described as “the rapid hands-on resolution to business challenges that you are facing in addressing needs by making available highly-experienced, senior executives hired on a short-term basis, based on the needs of the client.
On the other hand, Interim Executive Management may simply be described as an “all-in one” project manager, consultant and senior executive working to provide a “business as required” environment to your company.
When a contractor is not the appropriate vehicle for implementation or an employee has a learning curve to overcome, you need a resource working for you to implement and make rapid change.
BCCH provides a powerful, cost-effective, heavyweight with executive–level experience in a particular business sector; someone committed solely to BCCH Interim Executive Management who might for example focus on:[/span12] [/row] [row] [span6] [ok_sign_list]
- Operational performance
- Risk mitigation due to organization change and/or staff reduction
- “Business as usual” placement
- New product or service launch
- Business process re-engineering
- Managing growth or change
- Complex projects
- Holiday coverage, medical leave
- Maturity leave
Business is changing rapidly, with organizations and organization leaders being acutely aware of costs and the need for them to be constantly pursuing available, effective, cost containment alternatives. Indeed, Boards are finding that they are under closer scrutiny than ever before.[/span12] [/row] [row] [span12] [ok_sign_list]
- No long briefing sessions, advertising costs or long interview process.
- Hit the ground running with limited or no management required.
- Immediately productive because of their level of experience and skill, and exclusively committed to you.
- Individual who has worked in grow and non-grow economies who can bring a new perspective to your operations.